Making your wedding day, one to remember. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding, there is no better place to get married than along the beautiful Garden Route in South Africa. Whether your wedding is small or large, intimate or formal, in the comfort of a home, on a beach, in a forest or a chapel, a religious or civil ceremony. Gavin Brown and Derek Flanigan are both registered marriage officers each with over 20 years of experience. We are easy to work with and apart from the legal vows all is negotiable. Apart from your wedding ceremony we will also advise you on all the necessary documentation required to register your marriage in South Africa or overseas
NEW! View video of Gavin officiating at the wedding of Bianca and Nick at Forest Hall – [VIEW]
We offer the following services:
- Providing each couple with detailed information on what documentation is required to get legally married in South Africa.
- Religious as well as Civil wedding ceremonies.
- Renewal of wedding vows
- Submitting relevant documents to Home Affairs within three days of the wedding
- Issuing married couples with an abridged marriage certificate on the wedding day
- issuing married couples with copies of the marriage register on the wedding day
Gavin Brown was our first choice of wedding officer and we are delighted we chose him. His warm and charismatic personality immediately puts you at ease which is most welcome during the stresses of arranging a wedding ceremony. – Laura and Deon
Dear Derek, just to thank you so much for the beautiful, sincere ceremony you conducted at our wedding. You made both Rudolph and I feel relaxed and we appreciated your gentle manner. – Sharon and Rudolph